Monday, August 21, 2023

Most favorite time

Loot of the day :P

One day, upon looking at the handwritten weekly school schedule, a man asked a young kid, "What is your favorite subject in school?"

The kid was innocently answered loudly with so much proud, "Recess is my favorite!!!", and 'Recess' was really written there in between English and Math between 12 to 12.45pm from Monday to Friday.

Hahahaha..... ^^"

And if you asked me what is my most favorite time of the day during work, that would be 'lunch break.' Lol!!!

I think I mentioned before the location of my office in previous blog post. If you could not remember, it was located at the Singapore's famous shopping belt area. Apart from Uniqlo, Zara, Iora, and so on, there was my most favorite place to browse during my lunch break. 

Guess what???

Jeng jreng jeng jreng.....

One of the boutique library in Singapore :)

Yessssshhhhh!!! It was library!!!

It was such a beautiful one!!! I wrote about it last time here, just less than a month after it was opened. It was still clean, beautiful, quiet, with many book collections, and many seats available too!!!

Book browsing at local bookstore :)

Sometimes when I browsed bookstore on weekends, I would check books on shelves, flipped those that were gaining my attention and checked if it was according to my taste or not. I would take photo, browse its title in the Library apps, and checked if such book were available (both e-book or physical one).

So when I had time, I would first check the availability of the book in advance. If it was there, I would walk there, get it, scanned, and brought back home.

Browsing healthy recipes :)

When I had too much time, I would sometime browse and read the book until my lunch break was over. Especially when the book was too thick and only few pointed things I would like to know, then I would capture its content in my camera phone and I could browse it again when I needed it without having to borrow.

Capture the beauty of knowledge :)

There was just too many things to learn from the books, the beauty of the knowledge that the authors shared with us :)

Thank you Singapore 🇸🇬 ☺️ 

So, I am truly grateful for everything that happens :) For the easy access for such beauty in life, and everything else. I hope you all enjoy your most favorite time of the day too, just like me :)

As of now, I wish you all a wonderful week ahead as I had to get back to work :) See you again!!! 

2 comments:

Sherab Tenzin said...

You're lucky to work at such a lively place; full of shopping places, eateries and of course that library. Haven't been to that library in a while and will there once before I leave SG. Thanks

Overcome Life said...

Yeah, I'm indeed very lucky lah!!! You should go there not only once, but more often lah tub? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...