Saturday, January 08, 2022

Books read in the year 2021

Book Quote (Pic source: Google.com)

Below please find the list of the book I read for the whole year 2021:


January 2021

January 2021
1.The Travelling Cat Chronicles - Hiro Arikawa
2. The Christmas Swap - Sandy Barker

July 2021

July 2021
1. Burn You Twice - Mary Burton
2. If I Had Your Face - Frances Cha
3. Crazy Stupid Bromance - Lyssa Kay Adams

August 2021

August 2021
1. Somebody I Used to Know - Wendy Mitchell
2. The Last Thing He Told Me - Laura Dave
3. Her Last Flight - Beatriz Williams

September 2021

September 2021
1. A Sweet Mess - Jayce Lee
2. Arsenic and Adobo - Mia P. Manassas
3. Recipe for Persuasion - Sonali Dev

October 2021

October 2021
1. First Singular Person - Haruki Murakami

November 2021

November 2021
1. The Woman in the Purple Skirt - Natsuko Imamura
2. Whereabouts - Jhumpa Lahiri

December 2021

December 2021
1. The Stranger in the Lifeboat - Mitch Albom
2. Beautiful World, Where Are You - Sally Rooney

As you could see above, last year I have read quite less number of books (only 17 per year), a major decrease comparing to the previous years.

It was mainly due to the rising of the new passion towards crystals in the first half of the year - spent my time watching "Facebook live" most of the time (February to June).

Other than that, the part time job had also taken parts of my time. And when I was tired and wanted to distress, I was watching many Korean dramas. Hahahahaha.... :P

Anyway, just take it easy lah!!! Just do what I love doing, I think that is more important ;) ;P (another excuse!!!) Lol!!!

The pattern seems like going to follow the same this year. Just hope that I would not lose this passion! See how! 

For now, I hope you still keep passionately reading books and wish you all have a wonderful year of 2022!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...