Sunday, May 12, 2013

HMD - From me to my dear Mom :)


As what were written above, I assumed these were what my Mom think about us everyday. Hehe.... :) One thing that I believe it's true is that she always prays for our good health, safety, and most importantly, our happiness. 

Every night I saw my mom lighted the joysticks and prayed to the above. I could always feel her prayers. I could feel her sincerity in hoping us doing well in our lives. I want to thank you Mom for all your dedicated time, effort, and prayers that make us who we are today.

When I looked back, I realize I didn't give much for you. I seldom called back home. I seldom flew back home. I never sent you any letters home for years. I didn't buy any presents to you on your special day. But it doesn't mean I don't love you Mom.

As my thanks and appreciation, you and Pa will always be my priority, my number one list in my prayers. When we did good deeds, both of you would be the first that I want the good karma to be given to. I hope both of you are blessed with good health, live full of loves, protected from any danger, received help when you need it, have your dreams and wishes come true, and most importantly, be able to let go all suffering, and be happy. 

I know you can't read or understand English much. You might not read my blog post too. But no matter what, I want you to know that I always love you Mom! And thank you for everything that you've done and given to me.

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Your love, MQ :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...