Saturday, May 11, 2013

7th Day

Six thirty am @Punggol Waterway

Today it marks my 7th day of waking up as early as 5am and had one-hour cycling continuously. Hehe.... Despite feeling sleepy in the afternoon during working hours, it didn't stop my willpower to do so :)

This morning I started slightly late half an hour and I didn't meet the rest of willpower human that I usually meet. Instead, I met lots of other cyclists and runners that usually I never met. Hehe... And again, I took some photos of the sunrise. Hope you enjoy it! :)

Sun was slowly coming out at 7am

Sunrise
And below is the group of people meditating under the open sky... So nice!! And fresh air!!!


Wish you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

Sangay Duba said...

Beautiful Pictures!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...