Saturday, May 04, 2013

To-Read List

Just came back from library and managed to borrow a book by Ajahn Brahm and two books by Robin Sharma. I am reading halfway of 'The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari'. Hope it's gonna be undisturbed weekend and learn few things and practice it into a real life :)

I recall back on what he wrote, "When the student is ready the teacher appears." And also,
“I’ve learned that everything happens for a reason,” the yogi Krishnan told him. “Every event has a why and all adversity teaches us a lesson... Never regret your past. Accept it as the teacher that it is.” So, although I've just found out all this a little bit too late, it's still better late than never to know at all :) I feel so grateful! Enjoy your weekend everyone!!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...